School Psychologist | Maternity leave | Boonton, NJ
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the Boonton area that is in need of a School Psychologist for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is a contract position for a maternity leave position.
This individual would be responsible for providing psychological assessments of academic, social, emotional, and behavioral domains to a caseload of students and consultations to school staff.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full Time: 40 hours/week
- Start: ASAP End: March 14th, 2023
- K-12th grade
- Itinerant position
- Duties: providing school-based counseling services to students, conduct psych-educational testing as part of a multidisciplinary team; complete reports and develop behavior plans, provide in-service to staff; provide counseling support to students
- Must have a Master's or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology
- Must be a licensed School Psychologist is New Jersey
- Previous school experience is required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- kokomo, IN
- Rio Vista, CA
- Coquille, OR
- Burlington, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Morehead City, NC
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Thorton, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.