School Psychologist | Muncie, Indiana
A school district near Muncie is currently interviewing for a School Psychologist to work with K-12 grade students for the upcoming year.
- Full time and Part time opportunities available
- Elementary, Middle and High school caseload
- Evaluate students in multiple districts
- Complete evaluations, write evaluation reports
- Hold IEP meetings to help determine eligibility
- Working with three other Psychologist as well as having a secretary to help organize and monitor compliance dates
- Indiana School Psychologist license
Apply within or send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please email directly for more information
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dublin, OH
- Saranac, MI
- Richlands, NC
- Tigard, OR
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Livonia, MI
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Manor, TX
- Framingham, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.