School Psychologist, Naperville IL
Soliant is seeking credentialed School Psychologists for an educational program in Naperville, IL. This is a full-time position, working with students in the Autism Program, as well as the Transition program.
Applicants will work with K-8 students with ASD about 3.5 days per week, and with 18-22 year-olds 1.5 days per week. This is a great opportunity for School Psychologists who are versatile and enjoy working with students with different case histories.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
To provide psychology services in Illinois schools, applicants would need to have the School Psychologist Professional Educator License, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education. If you are an out-of-state applicant, Soliant can provide guidance and support in the licensure process.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.