School psychologist near Orange County, CA Full-Time Job
Orange County, CA is hiring a School Psychologist to work Full-Time in a nearby school with High School students who have disabilities. Must be willing to assist with evaluations and IEPs.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Full-Time 37.5 hours/week
- Students with a Variety of Disabilities: High School
- Conduct Evaluation, IEPs, and attend Meetings
- Use of SEIS and AERIES application
- Communicate with Teachers and Families
School Psychologist Specification:
- School Psychologist PA License
- Experience working with Children
Interested? Apply now to the Full-Time School Psychologist Job near Orange County, CA. Please provide your resume to the email below.
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Columbia City, IN
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Denverton, CA
- Colonial Beach, VA
- Fairwood, MD
- Oak Park, IL
- Glendale , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.