School Psychologist Needed Full Time in Lawrence, MA
A school district in Lawrence, MA is looking for a qualified School Psychologist for the remainder of the 22'-23' school year. This position is full time and on-site. More information about the job is below.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload: K-8
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- If you have a Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology and a School Psychology State License the client may be able to work with you
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and sometimes a state issued Education Certificate
- Must have at least 1 year of school experience
To apply or for further information, please call or text Alyssa directly at 813-343-0462.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bensenville, IL
- Dearborn , MI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Carmichael, CA
- Southbridge, MA
- Stanton, MI
- Denver, CO
- Springfield, VT
- Willoughby, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.