School Psychologist Needed in Aurora, IL - Contract Role
Job Title: Full-Time School Psychologist
Location: Aurora, IL
Blazerjobs is thrilled to announce a full-time opening for a School Psychologist in partnership with the Aurora School District. We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate professional to join our team and contribute to the well-being and academic success of students. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the social, emotional, and academic development of students. This position offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits including vision, medical, and dental options, advisory support, professional development opportunities, and renewal for the 2023-2024 school year.
Conduct psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and areas of need
Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement strategies to support students' success
Provide counseling services to individuals and groups of students
Assist in the development and implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs)
Participate in the planning and implementation of interventions to address behavioral and academic concerns
Conduct functional behavioral assessments and develop behavior intervention plans
Collaborate with teachers to create a positive and supportive learning environment
Serve as a resource for parents and teachers on issues related to mental health and behavior
Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress and plan appropriate interventions
Stay current on research and best practices in the field of school psychology
Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
State licensure or certification as a School Psychologist
Experience working in a school setting is preferred but not required
Strong assessment and evaluation skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
Dedication to supporting the well-being and success of all students
To apply for this position, please email your resume and references to [email protected]. Please include "School Psychologist Application - Aurora, IL" in the subject line of your email.
For more information about Blazerjobs and our partnership with the Aurora School District, please visit our website at www.blazerjobs.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
National Hiring Manager
Phone: (813) 749-5332
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Elwood, ILSunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a on-site, school-based job in the Elwood, IL area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Illinois School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Job Details: Full-time – about 35 hours per week Caseload – 3-8th grade st
- Oak Lawn, ILJob Title: School Psychologist Location: Matteson, IL Start Date: ASAP Hours: 35-40 hours per week (flexible hours) Pay Rate: Negotiable, based on experience PEL IS REQUIRED Benefits: Paid weekly (W-2) 401k matching Health, optical, and dental insurance Responsibilities: Conduct individual psychological evaluations to assess students' cognitive, behavioral, and emotional functioning. Develop and implement individualized
- Matteson, ILJob Title: School Psychologist Location: Matteson, IL Start Date: ASAP Hours: 35-40 hours per week (flexible hours) Pay Rate: Negotiable, based on experience PEL IS REQUIRED Benefits: Paid weekly (W-2) 401k matching Health, optical, and dental insurance Responsibilities: Conduct individual psychological evaluations to assess students' cognitive, behavioral, and emotional functioning. Develop and implement individualized
- Elgin, ILAre you a dedicated Psychologist ready to make a positive impact in the educational field? Join us in Elgin, Illinois, for two enriching opportunities starting ASAP until May 28, 2024. Location: Elgin, IL (Where education meets community and diversity!) Position: Vocational Psychologist Start Date: ASAP End Date: May 28, 2024 Hours per Week: Full Time (37.5 hours per week because we believe in giving our best!) Positions: 2 (because we
- Matteson, ILProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Matteson, IL that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below: Pay & Benefits Weekly direct deposits Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, visi
- Oak Lawn, ILAre you a dedicated and compassionate Psychologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity in a school setting? Soliant Health is currently seeking a skilled Psychologist to join a reputable school district in Oak Lawn, IL, for the upcoming academic year. We are offering a full-time position with a diverse K-12 caseload, providing you with a rewarding and dynamic work experience. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to e
- Lombard, ILSoliant has an opening for a contracted School Psychologist in Lombard, Illinois area. This position is for the 2023-2024 School Year. Soliant offers Weekly Pay, Guaranteed hours, and an exceptional Health Benefits & 401k package. Job Details: • Full-time • Onsite • Elementary Grades K - 5 • Evaluations, problem-solving team, and crisis support. Student programs at the building include Resource (high incidence populations) and A
- Elmhurst, ILAre you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Elmhurst, Illinois area looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will h
- Aurora, ILJob Title: School-Based Psychologist Soliant Health is seeking a School-Based Psychologist to work with students in a school district near Aurora, IL for the 23/24 school year. The ideal candidate will have experience providing counseling and psychological services to students, as well as knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to special education and mental health. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological evaluations and assessme
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.