School Psychologist needed in Fairfield
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist for a contract position in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Administer psychological assessments to students to evaluate their cognitive, academic, and emotional development
- Attend and participate in educational determination team (EDT) meetings to discuss student performance and progress
- Conduct eligibility testing to determine if students qualify for special education services
- Provide individual counseling services to students to address social, emotional, and behavioral concerns
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop and implement interventions and supports for students
- Work with a team of 2 Counselors, 1 Social Worker, and an Art Therapist to provide comprehensive support services to students
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Active School PPS in the state of Conneticut.
- Experience working with students from Pre-K to 12th grade
If you are passionate about supporting students with diverse needs and have experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to ProCare Therapy today.
To apply for the position above or more details about the position, send a copy of your resume too - [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Windsor, CTSunbelt Staffing is trying to hire a School-based Psychologist for a recent job opportunity that is open at a school in Windsor, CT. This opportunity is going to be contract-based, a full-time position, and will take place at a school district in the area. Job Details: Full-time: Monday- Friday Up to 37.5 hours a week Caseload: Students with mild-moderate disabilities Caseload: K-12th grade students Start: ASAP End: end o
- Bloomfield, CTSunbelt Staffing is now hiring licensed School Psychologists to work full-time at a school near Bloomfield, CT. This job is located on-site. If you are interested in this School Psychology job, please review the details below before applying. Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree in School Psychology CT School Psychology License Strong school-based experience Experience working with Special Education students Job Details:
- Windsor, CTSunbelt is hiring a School Psychologist for a recent opening at a school in Windsor, CT. This opportunity is going to be contract-based, full time, and at a school district in the area. Job Details: Full-time 37.5 hours/week Monday-Friday Caseload: Mild-moderate disabilities Caseload: K-12th grade students Start as soon as possible and work until the end of the school year Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Sc
- Windsor, CTSunbelt is seeking a School Psychologist for job opportunity in Windsor, CT. This position is going to be contract-based, full time, and at a school district in the area. Job Details: Full-time 37.5 hours/week Monday-Friday Caseload Mild-moderate disabilities K-12th grade students ASAP start Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in School Psychology CT School Psychologist License Benefits: Competitive ho
- Naugatuck, CTLooking for a School Psychologist in Naugatuck, CT for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a passionate School Psychologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for dedicated School Psychologists to join our team. Job Title: School Psychologist Location: Naugatuck, CT Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: Elementary Caseload Contact: Katy Arrowood Email: katy.arrowoo
- Hartford, CTSoliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join a reputable school district in the Hartford, CT area for the current school year. As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in promoting the well-being and academic success of students. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting evaluations and assessments, as well as providing counseling services to support students' emotional and educational needs.
- Wolcott, CTProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Wolcott. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 2024 Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments
- Naugatuck, CTProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Naugatuck. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 2024 Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessmen
- New London, CTSunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in New London, CT. If you are a licensed psychologist in Connecticut , please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-8th Ranging caseloads Job Qualifications A master's degree in school psychology or a related field from an accredited institution. Connecticut State Department of Education certification as a School Psychologist (070), inv
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.