School Psychologist needed in Houston - New grads welcome!
Soliant is seeking a School Psychologist on behalf of a Houston school district. For new graduates or those with licensure in-process please indicate on your resume or in a cover letter when your requirements will be complete so that we may determine your eligibility for this role.
- Graduate degree in School Psychology or closely related field
- National Certified School Psychologist certificate (or equivalent)
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists license (or equivalent)_
- New School Psychologists will be warmly welcomed!
- K-12th grade
- 23/24 School year
- Conduct evaluations and assessments including AU, ED, and OHI – ADHD evaluations
- Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REEDs) for assigned caseload
- Contribute to the emotional/behavioral sections of student evaluations and re-evaluations
- Excellent insurance options (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly pay
- Professional development reimbursement
- Travel assistance
As a Soliant employee you will also have access to a vast network of behavioral/mental health professionals that can offer discipline-specific advice and support. This service is free of charge and is part of our effort to “Make Lives Better for Those Who Make Lives Better”.
To inquire further or submit your resume directly please reach out to Adrianna via her email address below. Qualified candidates can expect a response within 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Elmendorf, TX
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Round Rock, TX
- Desoto, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Pleasanton, TX
- Poth, TX
- Stockdale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.