School Psychologist Needed in the Lincolnshire, IL area
Soliant Schools is looking to place a licensed School Psychologist in a great school district in the Lincolnshire, IL area.
Please review the requirements below and send in your application today!
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week (7:30 - 3:00)
- Mostly Middle School (6-8 grades)
- Testing, data collection, assisting with universal screenings, supporting teachers and administration in data interpretation, providing interventions.
- Start: August 20 - June 4 approximately
- Most often 1 building but may need to take some cases at other buildings in the district. All of our buildings are within 1 mile of each other cumulatively.
- Familiar with contracting so let me know what BR we need and will quote it
- Must have Master's degree in School Psychology
- Must have active school psych certification, IL PEL
If you’re interested and ready to start the interview process, please send your resume and your references to: Cole.Frazier@soliant.com: call or text me at (678) 538-6722.
Thanks so much!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Jacksonville, FL
- Plattville, IL
- Wye Mills, MD
- Algona, WA
- Ramsey, IL
- Annapolis, MD
- Weirdale, FL
- Simi Valley, CA
- Orlando, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.