School Psychologist Needed in Vernon Hills, IL
School Psychologist Position
Our school district is hiring a School Psychologist in the Vernon Hills area. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately.
- 35 hours/week guaranteed
- Full 2022/2023 school year
- Start: August 15th or as soon as possible
- Working with preschool and early childhood programs
- Counseling students
- Attending meetings
- Writing assessments and evaluations
- Active Illinois State School Psychologist License is required.
- PEL Certification is required.
- Heath | UnitedHealth Care
- Dental | Delta Dental
- Vision | EyeMed
- 401K | Principal
Submit your resume to be considered. Our Account Executive will call you for a preliminary interview if your resume meets the required qualifications, and the next steps of the interview process will be discussed. For any urgent questions, please use the contact information listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Office | (770) 557-3231
Email | Click: Amanda Buckles
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.