School Psychologist Needed- Monroe, OH area.
A school district near Monroe, Ohio is looking for a full-time school psychologist for the 2022-23 year. Multiple caseloads available. First caseload involves a multi-tiered system of support for elementary-level students. Second is mainly PreK-1st grade. District is open to new graduates.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Candidates must be licensed in Ohio as a school psychologist.
- Caseload: elementary school.
- General school psychologist duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Manages the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Writes and presents comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determines eligibility for special education services.
- Develops individualized education plans (IEP).
- Helps teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Leads limited individual and group counseling sessions.
- Collaborates with parents, and teachers.
- Progress monitoring.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Medway, MA
- Edgewood, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.