School Psychologist needed near Anaheim, CA
Soliant is partnering with a district near Anaheim, CA to hire a detail-oriented, organized, flexible School Psychologist to join our team. There is one opening, and this position will start ASAP and run for the second semester of the school year with a chance of renewal upon satisfactory performance.
- Full-time, 40 hours a week
- Elementary and High School caseload; itinerant
- Active Washington School Psychology license required or ability to obtain license, out of state candidates and School Psych interns will be considered
Perks of Contracting:
- Medical Benefits tailored to your needs through United Healthcare
- Stipends if you’re traveling for this assignment
- Weekly, W2 paycheck
If you're excited to be a part of a winning team, Soliant is a great place to grow your career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- taylor, MI
- Bloomfield , CT
- Tulsa, OK
- Oak Creek, WI
- Bourne, MA
- Harvey, OK
- Lanesboro, PA
- Williamsport, PA
- Coventry, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.