School Psychologist Needed Near Covington, GA: 2021-2022 School Year
School Psychologist needed near Covington, GA for the 2021 to 2022 School Year. This contract positions offers a $500 sign on bonus.
- Full-Time; On-site
- Caseload: Early Childhood/ Elementary
- Coordinate evaluation report with related services staff when needed
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
What you Need:
- Master’s Degree
- • Georgia School Psych Certification
Perks for Full-Time:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bristol, RI
- Farmville, VA
- Easton, MD
- Milwaukee, WI
- Houston, TX
- Williamsburg, KY
- Portland, OR
- Seattle, WA
- Brinnon, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.