School Psychologist Needed Near Lithonia, GA: 2021-2022 School Year
We have partnered with a school district near seeking a passionate School Psychologist to benefit classroom environments. This contract position is open and looking for placement as soon as possible.
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- 2021-2022 School Year
- Caseload: Elementary to High School
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Regulations and State Policies regarding the education of students with disabilities
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Georgia School Psych Certification
Our company offers complete healthcare benefits alongside 401(k) matching, weekly pay (W-2), travel stipends and competitive compensation overall. If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I hope to hear from you soon!
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Welby, CO
- Edgemoor, DE
- Macedonia, OH
- Santa Clara, CA
- Avon Park, FL
- Mayfield Heights, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Three Rivers, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.