School Psychologist needed near Phoenix, AZ
Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near Phoenix, AZ. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-12 student caseloads available
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
- School Psychology degree
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
- Excited, dedicated and reliable
- Competitive rate: based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Benefits are available
- Paid for hours worked
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact JaQuaya Romer (678-710-7989) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- batavia, OH
- Cincinnati , OH
- winchester, OH
- williamsport, OH
- Glendale, CO
- Santa Clara, CA
- White Oak Springs, TX
- Aurora, IL
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.