School Psychologist Needed - Now through EOSY
A school district near Conway, NH is looking for a School Psychologist to join their team. We've worked with them for years, and they are an absolute pleasure! This position is full time for the upcoming school year. Please find more details below and contact me with any questions!
The candidate will promote and facilitate improvement in the quality of life available to the student, family, school and community through competent and ethical application of skills in assessment, counseling, intervention, and consultation.
- 37.5 hours/week
- Starting ASAP - June 16, 2022
- On Site
- Duties will include assessments, individual/group counseling, IEP meetings, consultations, and report writing
- Must be licensed School Psychologist in NH
- Will consider candidates with a doctorate degree in Clinical Psych. or MS in School Psychology
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the director at the district.
Alex Bamford, ProCare Therapy
“We make life better for those who make life better”
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Irvine, CA
- Palatka, FL
- Sonoma, CA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Piedmont, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.