School Psychologist needed- Urbana, Ohio Area 43078
Description of Position:
- Looking for Full Time Candidates
- Administer relevant assessments as needed to provide additional data and understanding regarding a student’s
response to intervention.
- Consult with school system staff, families, community members, private agencies and others individually or through team meetings regarding cognitive, academic, social and behavioral performance/needs of individuals and groups of students.
- Take initiative to promote a respectful environment for diverse populations, use knowledge of school environments, child development, curriculum, and instruction to improve student achievement.
- Participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, following due process timelines.
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
- Must have a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must Have State License and Certification at time of appointment
Please apply below. For immediate consideration, contact Louis Nelson:
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Frankenmuth , MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Goodyear, AZ
- Midland, MI
- Irasburg, VT
- Salmon Creek, WA
- Jenks, OK
- Calvert, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.