School Psychologist needed - Wheaton, IL area
School Psychologist in Illinois
Soliant is currently looking for a School Psychologist to fill a position in the Wheaton, IL area! This position is needed for the 21/22 school year. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Rest of school year
- 1 building
- PreK-2nd grade caseload
- 8 am - 3:15 pm everyday but 8 am - 4 pm on Wednesdays
- Assessments, MTSS team building, IEP meeting LEA, FBAs/BIPs, team consultation
- School Psychologist License/Certification
- All necessary state clearances
- Must be comfortable coming on-site
- Positive attitude + team player!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Nickolas Beasley by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Plainfield , IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Dunneville, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sussex, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.