School Psychologist Needed
School Psychologist needed in Colorado Springs, CO
Join a wonderfully supportive staff! Position includes evaluations and re-evaluations, assessments, IEP meetings, general School Psychologist duties and helping the team pull the paperwork together!
- Full time
- Onsite only
- The 23/24 School Year!
- K-8th grade students on Caseload
- Interview ASAP!
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of CO
- Previous experience is not required but preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psych NEEDED K-12th | Irmo, SCIrmo, SC
Full-time School Psychologist Job near Kenton DelawareKenton , DE
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) - New Job - Benefits IncludedFriendswood, TX
LSSP/School Psychologist Spring Branch, TXSpring Branch, TX
Part-time School Psychologist Job - (Golden, CO)GOLDEN, CO
School Psychologist- Dover, DEDover, DE
School Psychologist NeededCranston, RI
Full Time School Psychologist Job near Malibu, CAMalibu, CA
1099 Virtual School Psychologist Hybrid Position | Longview, WALongview, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.