School Psychologist Needed
School Psychologist needed in Elizabethton, TN
Join a wonderfully supportive staff! Position includes evaluations and re-evaluations, assessments, IEP meetings, general School Psychologist duties and helping the team pull the paperwork together!
- Full time
- Onsite only
- Current and The 23/24 School Year!
- 11 month position
- K-12th grade students on Caseload
- Interview ASAP!
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of TN
- Previous experience is not required but preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psychologist Position Start ASAP!Rancho Cucamonga, CA
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Freedom, WIFreedom, WI
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Redlands, CARedlands, CA
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Sterling Heights, MISterling Heights , MI
School Psychologist- Now Hiring- Thousand Oaks, CAThousand Oaks , CA
School Psychologist Position in Covington, INCovington, IN
Full Time School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Bridgeport, CTBridgeport, CT
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Denver, CODenver, CO
Onsite School Psychologist need in Ridgefield, CTRidgefield, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.