School Psychologist Opening | 35 Hours per Week | K-12th Grade Caseload
Urgently Hiring School Psychologists
We are urgently searching for a School Psychologist to fill a vacancy near Edgewood. We are looking to fill this position, as there are students that need support
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have Indiana licensure.
Case Load Details
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Starts August 1st, 2022
- Ends June 5th, 2023
- Negotiable & Competitive Pay
- 35 Hours per Week
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- More details about caseload developing
- More details on interview
- Relocation assistance. We want to bring opportunities to candidates as soon as possible.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Responses from us will arrive as soon as possible.
If interested, please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Lewisville, TX
- Santa Ana, CA
- Denton, MD
- Milton, GA
- Estancia, NM
- Emeryville, CA
- Greenwood, SC
- Almeda, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.