School Psychologist Opening - Grants Pass, OR- 22/23
22/23 School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a wonderful School District in Grants Pass, Oregon that is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for details.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Oregon School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35-40 hours a week
- Full 2022/2023 School Year
- This role will focus on cognitive testing, observations and FBA's
- Will be servicing multiple schools
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- San jose, CA
- Garfield, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Deerfield , MI
- Snoqualmie, WA
- north branch, MN
- Fairmont, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.