School Psychologist Opening
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in need of a School Psychologist near Franklin, MA. Please see below for details.
- K-12th grade caseload
- 37.5 hours per week
- December start date
- Hybrid role (on-site/remote)
- Requires a Masters degree in School Psychology, Education, or equivalent
- Must have active MA School Psychologist license
- Previous school experience required
Benefits to Working with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive weekly compensation (W-2)
- Interview preparation
- Premium health insurance (including eye and dental)
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me via the information below. I would love to help you find your dream job!
Niki Mitchell, Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Berkeley , CA
- Red Bank, NJ
- Rosemead, CA
- Lakewood, NJ
- Bloomington , CA
- Southbridge, MA
- NEWTON, MA
- Bensenville, IL
- Berkeley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.