School Psychologist opportunity in Cranston, Rhode Island
The School Psychologist is responsible for psychological assessments of academic, social, and emotional, and behavioral domains utilizing problem-solving and standardized evaluations. The School Psychologist monitors the completion of case study evaluations and participates in Individual Education Plan conferences and problem-solving meetings designed to maximize students social, emotional, and educational success.
- Valid Rhode Island School Psychology Certification
- Knowledge of methods of assessments, learning processes, and appropriate instructional interventions to meet students needs.
This Full Time opportunity rises in Cranston, Rhode Island with a Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload.
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results or students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, or family therapy per IEP requirements
- Contribute to program development that further integration of social, coping, and problem-solving in the classroom.
Benefits with ProCare Therapy:
• Competitive compensation
• 401k matching
• Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for the position above or more details about the position, send a copy of your resume too - J[email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain, CO
- North Point, FL
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Naples, CA
- Glendale, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Monterey Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.