School Psychologist Opportunity Near Glendale Heights, IL - 22/23
22/23 School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a wonderful School District near Glendale Heights, Illinois that needs a School Psychologist for the 2022/2023 School Year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for details.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Illinois School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35-40 hours a week
- August 5, 2022 - November 18
- Very likely to extend for full year
- Elementary School
- 1 School Site
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Lewisville, TX
- Santa Ana, CA
- Denton, MD
- Milton, GA
- Estancia, NM
- Emeryville, CA
- Greenwood, SC
- Almeda, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.