School Psychologist Opportunity near Ludington, MI
School Psychologist Job Opportunity near Ludington, MI
ProCare Therapy is partnered with an excellent school district near Ludington that is looking for a School Psychologist to join their team this upcoming school year. Please see additional detail about the job below.
- Full Time
- Caseload: K-12
- One School Site
- Administer academic assessments to students
- Draft special education documents to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEP’s and/or Eligibility reports
- Attend eligibility and IEP meetings to help the team develop the individualized education plan
- Attend eligibility meetings to review psychological assessments and aid in eligibility determinations
- Meet with parents to review the results of evaluations
- Attend RTI meetings as needed
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Two (2) years of work experience as a School Psychologist
- MI State License/Certification for School Psychology
- Weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 678-497-4917 for any additional information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Oakwood, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Carlisle, PA
- laconia, NH
- North Sacramento, CA
- Mettawa, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Geneva, IL
- Swannanoa, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.