School Psychologist- , Oregon City, OR
- Working on a caseload of about 800 students
- Will be assisting with assessments, evaluations and re-evaluations.
- Working with IEP staff and attending IEP meetings
- Full Time (37.5 hours a day)
- ASAP to end of school year
- K-12th grade
- Must have OR psychologist license and Covid 19 vaccination
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- muncie, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Anderson, IN
- Southbridge, MA
- Webster, MA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.