School Psychologist | Part-Time Position
A School Psychologist is needed to fill a part-time position for a school district within the Ann Arbor, MI area. They are interviewing to hire as soon as possible.
- Part-Time: 20 Hours a week
- Contract Start Date: ASAP
- Contract End Date: June 17, 2022
- Onsite Position
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- Standard Duties
- More details will be discussed during the interview
- Master's or Doctorial Level Degree in School Psychology
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as a School Psychologist
- Michigan School Certification
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Relocation Compensation
Please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- San jose, CA
- Garfield, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Deerfield , MI
- Snoqualmie, WA
- north branch, MN
- Fairmont, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.