School Psychologist - Pensacola, Florida
Soliant is currently interviewing certified School Psychologist to work at a school district near Pensacola, Florida. The candidate will be on contract for the duration of the 2019-2020 school year. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full time, 10 month contract
- Position will primarily serve the private schools in the area
- Masters Degree or higher in School/Educational Psychology
- Florida School Psychologist license and certification required
Professional references will be checked. Please apply online or email resume, copy of School psychology certification and 2-3 professional references from former/current employers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Full comprehensive health benefits and 401K package option
- Weekly pay on Fridays
770 776 2107
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Lavonia, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Denver, CO
- Lancaster, TX
- Norfolk, VA
- Naperville, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.