School Psychologist Position Elementary School Caseload - Schaumburg, IL
School Psychologist Position – Elementary School Caseload - Schaumburg, IL
A School Psychologist job is available in the Schaumburg, Illinois area with a school district we are working with. It is a full-time position for the upcoming school year. The school district is looking to find a capable candidate as soon as possible.
- Elementary student caseload - there will be 4 elementary schools you are servicing
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
Candidates MUST have:
- IL PEL License
- School Psychologist IL License
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Laurel, DE
- Dover, DE
- Newark, DE
- Camden, DE
- Norfolk, VA
- Richmond, VA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Roanoke, VA
- Fredericksburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.