School Psychologist Position for the 23/24 School Year!
A School Psychologist is needed in San Jose, CA for the 23/24 School Year!
Join a supportive staff with an incredible student body! This position includes but not limited to evaluations, re-evaluations, testing, consultation, assisting with IEP meetings.
Get the most out of being a Psychologist by helping support students from 9th-12th grade!
- Onsite only
- 23/24 School Year
- Fulltime 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Starting pay $45/hour
- Main focus will be assessments
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- PPS Credential
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- Previous experience is preferred not required
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Email me your most recently updated resume, interview availability. Please let me know a good time for me to reach out and we can discuss the position in more detail!
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Orange, CA
- Homeland, CA
- Ventura, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Suisun City, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Manaks Corner, CA
- Concord, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.