School Psychologist Position Hiring for 22/23 SY -- Case Management
School Psychologist Position Hiring for 22/23 SY
Bilingual Therapies is looking for an experienced School Psychologist to work for our amazing school district. Located in Robbinsville, New Jersey, the school staff is very supportive and can't wait to work with you!
- Full Time (35- 40 hours per week)
- Pay determined on experience and skill level
- High school caseload
- Master's level degree in Educational Psychology
- Must have School Psych license for state of New Jersey
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- Attend school days in full Monday through Friday
- Evaluate and report on assessments
- Attend and give input during IEP meetings and any other educational/behavioral meetings
- Counsel 1:1 or group settings as needed or case manage students
- Be comfortable talking with students ranging in age from K-12th grade and their parents/guardians
- This position has a lot of case management involed, so candidates need to be very comfortable talking with families/guardians
- Weekly compensation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Never have to do car duty or extra school responsibilities
For a quicker response about interviews or further details, contact Hailey Yarbrough with your resume and 2-3 professional references at [email protected] or 678-459-1113.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- muncie, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Anderson, IN
- Southbridge, MA
- Webster, MA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.