School Psychologist Position in Prescott, AZ
Duration: Full-time for the 2023-2024 School Year
Grade Level: K-12
Requirements: AZ License and Fingerprint Clearance Card
Are you a passionate and dedicated School Psychologist looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Prescott School District is seeking a skilled and compassionate School Psychologist to join our team for the full-time position during the 2023-2024 school year. This is an excellent opportunity to work with diverse students and collaborate with a supportive educational community.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and areas of need.
- Provide individual and group counseling to support students' social, emotional, and behavioral well-being.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective interventions and behavior plans.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Support teachers in implementing strategies and accommodations to meet students' unique learning requirements.
- Assist in the prevention and intervention of crisis situations and provide appropriate support.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans.
- Keep accurate and confidential records of assessments, interventions, and services provided.
- Stay updated on current best practices and research in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Specialist degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Valid Arizona School Psychologist License.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Proficiency in using technology for assessments and data analysis.
This is a full-time position for the duration of the 2023-2024 school year, with the possibility of renewal based on performance and funding. The selected candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Contract School Psychologist Job | Dekalb, ILOswego, IL
School Psychologist Opportunity - St. Albans, VTSt. Albans, VT
School PsychologistBensenville, IL
Full-Time School Psychologist Needed in Fontana, CA for 2023-2024 School YrFontana, CA
School Psychologist | Chicago, ILChicago, IL
School Psychologist for 23-24 School YearFryerburg, ME
LICENSED SCHOOL PSYCH (Alexandria, Kentucky) 23/24 SChool YearAlexandria, KY
Next School Year Psychologist Needed Cicero, ILCicero, IL
K-12th Grade Psychologist Interviewing for 23/24 School YearBaltimore, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.