School Psychologist position near Austin, TX
Applicants must have at least a Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
A School Psychologist Job Opportunity is available in a school district near Austin, Texas for the current school year. We have the ability to accommodate part time candidates. There are a range of disabilities on each caseload. We are seeking candidates who can provide assessments and direct service.
Requirements for consideration:
- School or Educational Psychologist Degree
- Appropriate license in the state of Texas
- Part time; contract position
- Entire 2020-2021 school year
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Write IEP’s
- Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
- 10 hours per week
- primarily evaluations
- Start: As soon as possible
- caseload: 15 students
More details will be discussed the Special Education director during the interview process. Apply today and you will be contacted to be screened and then we will subsequently arrange interviews with the district.
You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Anthony (with your resume) at Anthony.Merriweather@procaretherapy.com or call at (770) 325-0325 if you have further questions. Make sure to indicate which position you are applying for! Anthony respond to you within 24 hours.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Bloomfield , CT
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Dover, DE
- Buckley, WA
- Naperville, IL
- Antioch, CA
- Concord, CA
- Garland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.