School Psychologist Position near Frankfort, Illinois
Soliant Health is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school district near Frankfort, Illinois. This position will be full-time, and it is for the upcoming school year.
Qualified candidates should have at least a Master Degree in Educational or School Psychology and must have a license through the Illinois State Board.
• Master’s or Doctors Degree in School Psychology
• Illinois state School Psychologist License/Certification
• Conduct Student Evaluations for 6th through 8th grade students
• Designing and implementing IEPs
• Have experience with a variety of psycho-educational and behavioral assessment tools
Please contact Haddy Jallow at 770 776 2107 if you are interested in this position or need further details. Interested candidates should send their resume and professional references to email@example.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Norfolk, VA
- Naperville, IL
- Brierwood Hills, IN
- Evanston, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.