School Psychologist Position
Now Hiring: School Psychologist
A school district near Auburn, IN has partnered with Soliant to hire a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help the students in need.
- Indiana School Psychologist Certification
- Full time opening
- Remainder of 22-23 school year
- Mental Health Support, SEL groups/behavior needs, case management.
- Meet with SPED Director 2x a month. Making sure deadlines of IEPs/Evaluation deadlines are met, Reviewing IEPs before department of SPED. Inclusive learning throughout – more special education minutes more involved.
- Health Benefits – including dental and vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Pay
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Madison Logan, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(470) 375-9244 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psychologist Position Start ASAP!Rancho Cucamonga, CA
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Freedom, WIFreedom, WI
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Redlands, CARedlands, CA
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Sterling Heights, MISterling Heights , MI
School Psychologist- Now Hiring- Thousand Oaks, CAThousand Oaks , CA
School Psychologist Position in Covington, INCovington, IN
Full Time School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Bridgeport, CTBridgeport, CT
School Psychologist Job - Urgent Need - Denver, CODenver, CO
Onsite School Psychologist need in Ridgefield, CTRidgefield, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.