School Psychologist Position
Now Hiring: School Psychologist
A school district near Fayetteville, NC has partnered with Soliant to hire a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help the students in need.
- North Carolina School Psychologist Certification
- Full time opening
- Onsite setting
- Mental Health Support, SEL groups/behavior needs, case management.
- Meet with SPED Director 2x a month. Making sure deadlines of IEPs/Evaluation deadlines are met, Reviewing IEPs before department of SPED. Inclusive learning throughout – more special education minutes more involved.
- Health Benefits – including dental and vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Pay
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Madison Logan, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(470) 375-9244 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psych NEEDED K-12th | Irmo, SCIrmo, SC
Full-time School Psychologist Job near Kenton DelawareKenton , DE
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) - New Job - Benefits IncludedFriendswood, TX
LSSP/School Psychologist Spring Branch, TXSpring Branch, TX
Part-time School Psychologist Job - (Golden, CO)GOLDEN, CO
School Psychologist- Dover, DEDover, DE
School Psychologist NeededCranston, RI
Full Time School Psychologist Job near Malibu, CAMalibu, CA
1099 Virtual School Psychologist Hybrid Position | Longview, WALongview, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.