School Psychologist Positions in Wakefield, Massachusetts , 2021/2022 School Year
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Wakefield, Massachusetts area that is seeking a School Psychologist. This is a full-time contract position for the 2021/2022 school year.
- Full-time schedule, 37.5 hours per week.
- Full-school year contract
- Onsite position only
- Travel Stipends
- Weekly pay
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Massachusetts License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license.
- NASP Certification is a PLUS.
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
If interested in this opportunity please call Adrian Kinsey at (770) 225-3177 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Caledonia , WI
- Santa Monica , CA
- Marina Del Ray, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
- Redondo Beach, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Malibu, CA
- Westwood, CA
- Mt. Pleasant , WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.