School Psychologist | Pre-K-12 | Full-Time | Spokane, Washington
Full-Time School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district near Spokane, WA looking to hire a School Psychologist for the current school year.
- Full-Time: 35+ Hrs/Week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- PreK-12th Grade Caseload
- General School Psychologist duties
- Assessments, Evals, Re-evals, IEP Meetings
- Master's or Doctorate Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must have School Psychologist license in Washington
- Experience preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-392-4379 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- arlington , TX
- Detroit, MI
- Champaign, IL
- Livingston, NJ
- Shawnee, OK
- Traverse City, MI
- Mustang, OK
- Phoenix, NM
- Moore, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.