School Psychologist (Psych) Contract Job in Buena Park, CA
School Psychologist Contract Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic School District in Buena Park, California that needs a School Psychologist for the current school year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- Active California School Psychologist License
- Must meet California DOE requirements for a School Psychologist
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background choice.
- K -12
- Onsite only
- Mild - Severe
- Mostly Mild - Moderate
- K -12
- Full Time
- 35-40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Likely to renew if its a good fit
- Onsite Only
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy :
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay will be discussed on the first phone call
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you are interested or would like to know more information please email Ross Mathews to schedule a phone call.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beverly, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Wayland, MA
- Norco, CA
- Andover, MA
- Cicero , IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Coalinga , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.