School Psychologist - Remote Assignment - Colorado
Virtual Colorado School Psychologist Job Opening - Full-time - 22-23
ProCare therapy and VocoVision are actively seeking out a virtual School Psychologist for a contract work-from-home position, with hours flexible to your availability, located in the Fed Heights area. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect to be paid for your guaranteed hours as well any extra time you may put in, and indirect hours, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send me your resume to [email protected] so I can contact you immediately regarding the position.
- 37.5 hours/Week
- Full School year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Referral meetings with parents, assessment
- IEP report writing and meetings
- Assigned based on experience
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams in completing evaluations to determine eligibility for special education services.
- Conducts comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations of students for the purpose of special education eligibility and/or recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to maximize learning and social emotional skills.
- Employs a strengths-based approach to writing evaluation reports which meet State timelines and District guidelines. Reports are written to be easily understood by teachers and families to better support the student’s progress in general education.
- Conducts counseling activities according to district counseling program requirements and building needs. Activities may include classroom lessons and individual and small group counseling for students who require supplemental support to access and/or make progress in general education.
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff to familiarize stakeholders with psychological services.
- Serves as a resource and consultant on mental health and conducts in-service programs as requested.
- Serves as resource to students by providing counseling that will lead each student to increase self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision-making, relationship skills, and social awareness.
- Continues to acquire professional knowledge of current practices in the educational field by attending seminars, workshops or professional meetings, by conducting research, and/or by maintaining professional affiliations.
- Organizes and maintains a system for accurate management of special education evaluation timelines including initial referrals and triennial evaluations.
- Encourages parental involvement in students' education and ensures effective communication with students and families
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- State Board Licensure
- State License and Education Certification
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this sounds like a remote school psychologist job opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our virtual learning platform, and help facilitate a phone interview scheduled between you and the district’s leadership
Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Seabrook, SC
- Sitka City, AK
- Home, VA
- Covington, WA
- Appleton, WI
- Lowell, MA
- Auburn, WA
- Rockford, IL
- Kenai, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.