School Psychologist Remote Position-Must be licensed in Ohio
- Caseload: K-12
- Position Type: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Pay Range: Hourly based on experience and school district budget
- Conducting comprehensive psychoeducational assessments and evaluations to identify students' strengths, challenges, and learning needs.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavioral intervention plans (BIPs).
- Providing counseling and guidance to students individually or in group settings to address social, emotional, and behavioral concerns.
- Facilitating and participating in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, interventions, and transition plans.
- Designing and delivering evidence-based interventions to promote positive behavior, academic success, and overall well-being.
- Must meet all the requirements for licensure as School Psychologist in the state of residence as well as Ohio
- Ability to obtain liability insurance
- Must pass tech screening.
- Competitive compensation.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Work from home.
- Clinical team
- Technical team
Upon submitting your application, contact Kaylee Dahlin at 813-463-2447 for next steps. You can also email me at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Parma, OH
- Wadsworth, OH
- Strongsville, OH
- Euclid, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Remote, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland Heights, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.