School Psychologist- Rolling Meadows, IL
The School Psychologist works directly with the Full-Time school in order to promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students' learning, behavior, and environment. Covering a leave/established caseload. Helping out with evaluations, eligibility determination, etc.
- Looking for someone with play based assessment experience
- Full time (40hrs)
- Start: 11/22/22
- End: 3/15/23
- Illinois PEL as School Psychologist
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- kokomo, IN
- Rio Vista, CA
- Coquille, OR
- Burlington, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Morehead City, NC
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Thorton, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.