School Psychologist- Sacramento, CA
- District-based services and/or a combination of supporting county reginal programs and district-based services.
- Will be joining a team of school psychologists who work together to serve our county programs and local school districts (excluding South Lake Tahoe).
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Will consider part time
- Asap-end of school year
- Disabilities vary
- California School Psychology License (PPS)
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dearborn , MI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Carmichael, CA
- Southbridge, MA
- Stanton, MI
- Denver, CO
- Springfield, VT
- Willoughby, OH
- Red Bluff, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.