School Psychologist - San Bruno, CA
School district in the San Bruno area seeking experienced School Psychologist to accept a position for this upcoming school year. We need a Licensed Psychologist, certified to work in schools, to provide support to classrooms and staff. Candidate must be well versed in school-based assessments and have experience leading IEP Meetings. Position is full-time, 35 hours a week.
- School district near San Bruno, CA
- 35 hours a week
- 2022-2023 Assignment
- Primarily at 1 site
- Duties include: Assessments, Counseling, staff management, report/IEP meetings, parent and staff consultations...
- CA School Psychologist Licensure
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools
- Experience with assessments and IEPs preferred.
- Weekly pay!
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
-If you are a licensed School Psychologist and you're interested in this full-time position in a school district near San Bruno, CA, please apply!
-Please contact the hiring manager Ethan Dilday at (813) 749-5269 for immediate consideration. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.