School Psychologist - San Francisco (Job Open)
Full Job Description
Full-time School Psychologist Job for the New School Year – San Francisco, CA
Sunbelt is working with a school district near San Francisco, CA that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist job for the new school year!
• Hold an active CA school psychologist license
• Previous school experience
• (40 hours/week)
• Conduct mostly assessments, evaluations, re-evaluations, assistance with IEP process, standard duties
• Consult with teachers and other staff, standard school duties district wide
• Working with all ages K-8
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near San Francisco, CA, please email your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at 813-749-5295 to set up a time to talk about more details. Look forward to connecting!
Jared DeSantolo | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5295
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Houston, TX
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Medway, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.