School Psychologist | Spanaway, WA
Mental health is so important in our youth. See how you can not only make a difference but launch your professional career with ProCare Therapy. We are actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Spanaway, Washington that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Our School Psych's work 7.5 hours per day on student contact days with late starts and early releases worked as full days. Psychologists are required to have an ESA cert and clear fingerprint check before starting, and there is no requirement to have a license issued by the Dept of Health. An experienced school psych is highly preferred. School Psychologists get 5 extra days before school begins to review the records of new students at their building(s) in preparation of the upcoming school year
- On-site only
- Master's in School Psychology is required
- School Psychologist Licensure within the state of Washington is required
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Spanaway, but are licensed to work in the state of Washington as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Contract School Psychologist Job | Dekalb, ILOswego, IL
School Psychologist Opportunity - St. Albans, VTSt. Albans, VT
Virtual Specialist in School Psychology for an Indiana School DistrictCarmel, IN
School PsychologistBensenville, IL
Full-Time School Psychologist Needed in Fontana, CA for 2023-2024 School YrFontana, CA
School Psychologist - Indiana - TeletherapyHome , IN
School Psychologist | Chicago, ILChicago, IL
School Psychologist for 23-24 School YearFryerburg, ME
LICENSED SCHOOL PSYCH (Alexandria, Kentucky) 23/24 SChool YearAlexandria, KY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.