School Psychologist - Superior, CO
Soliant is partnering with a district near Superior, CO to hire a detail-oriented, organized, flexible School Psychologist to join our team. There are two openings, and this position will start Feb. 1st and run for the second semester.
- PreK-12 caseload; experience with a variety of assessments preferred
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) will be prioritized
- Active Colorado School Psychology license required; new grads and veteran School Psych's are encouraged to apply!
Perks of Contracting:
- Medical Benefits tailored to your needs through United Healthcare
- Stipends if you’re traveling for this assignment
- Weekly, W2 paycheck
If you're excited to be a part of a winning team, Soliant is a great place to grow your career. For more information about this position please call Rachael Watkins at (678)-459-1124. If you’re extremely interested in this opportunity you can expedite the process by sending your complete resume with references and a copy of your certifications to email@example.com
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Montara, CA
- Austin, TX
- Bothell, WA
- Sonoma, CA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Nassawadox, VA
- Romney, WV
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.