School Psychologist Teletherapy Job
Remote School Psychologist SUMMER AND 22-23
Are you an experienced School Psychologist licensed in the state of DE looking for a fresh start in a virtual School Psychologist role? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in DE, and work remotely, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Virtual extended school year (summer) School Psychology jobs available as well. See details below.
- 37.5 hours/week
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- 100% work from home
- Multiple openings
- Hybrid and on-site openings available
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- NASP certification
- State School Psychologist licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- ???????Newly licensed psychologists are required a pre-screening interview
- Master's degree
Some Background on Us:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Portland, OR
- Salem, OR
- Gresham, OR
- Rapid City, SD
- Beaverton , OR
- Eugene, OR
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Sioux Falls, SD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.