School Psychologist- Thousand Oaks, California | Full Time
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Thousand Oaks, California that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- K-12th Grade
- Master's in School Psychology is required
- Must have School Psychologist Licensure in state
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Ben Lomond, CA
- Felton, CA
- Olympia, CA
- Glen Arbor, CA
- Merced, CA
- Byron, CA
- Half Moon Bay, CA
- San Quentin, CA
- San Rafael, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.